There’s going to be a little hiatus on Face Value Beauty Blog as I head on holiday. Where am I going? Only THE BIG APPLE itself.
Yup, New York – concrete jungle where dreams are made of – you think this is annoying? Feel sorry for Mr FV, I’ve been singing it non stop for the past two weeks..
I’ve got a couple of New York plans in mind:
- Shopping at Macy’s and Bloomingdales
- See the big Xmas tree at the Rockefeller centre
- Eat a hot dog from a street vendor in Times Square
- Tickets to see the Knicks at Madison Square Garden (don’t worry about the fact that I had no idea what sport they actually play – it’s THE KNICKS!!)
- Basically do EVERYTHING that the boy from Home Alone did – mittens n all.
So enjoy the silence and the break from PINK CAPITALS and LOLS in your life for the next few days.
And of course – let me know if you have any tips! Where is a MUST for New York? And of course – what beauty products should I buy!!?
To finish – here’s a lovely little night skyline photo which I googled off the internet courtesy of blindgossip.com.
Holiday montage and beauty haul posts to follow when I get back!! In the meantime, you can check out my holiday progress on Instagram