So I have lots of conversations with people about my favourite skincare products and I’m sharing it with you today via my latest video!
My skin has thankfully cleared up a LOT but the goal is to get smooth, shine-free and even skin, with no blemishes or scars. Aka dream skin, but is it possible? As a resident beauty junkie, I’ve tried a whole host of products – some good, some not so good – but there are definitely some which have had a real impact on my dream skin goals.
So check out my video below and let me know what you think?
My Top Products:
- Korres White Tea Fluid Gel Cleanser
- Nelson’s Pure & Clear Purifying Facial Wash
- Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash
- Dermalogica PreCleanse (gift size which came free with the Microfoliant!)
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
- Lush Eau Roma Toner
- Avene Eau Thermal Water Spray
- Botanics Shine Away Mattifying Moisturiser
- Botanics Organic Facial Oil
In the last few years, my skincare routine has noticeably moved towards natural and organic products – all the above, except for Demalogica, CLinique and Garnier are some sort of natural/organic/no parabens type product. Maybe they DO work after all….
Have you used any of these? What are your tried and trusted products for oily/combination skin?
Do you prefer organic or does it not make a difference for you?
Follow me on : Twitter ¦ Facebook ¦ Bloglovin’ ¦ Instagram ¦ Google + ¦ GFC (below)